Weimar Junior High
7:30-7:50 a.m. --- Breakfast Served
7:55 a.m. ---Tardy Bell
8:00 a.m. --- Announcements
3:32 p.m. --- Dismissal Bell
In order to ensure the safety of all children, the following arrival/dismissal procedures and expectations must be followed:
- Do not drop off children before 7:30 am as there is no supervision before that time. Students must wait in the car with their parents until 7:30 am.
- Weimar Junior High will open at 7:30 am with students reporting directly to their first period.
- Breakfast is served 7:30 - 7:50am. Students who arrive after 7:50 am will not be served breakfast at school.
- WJH student Drop-off and Pick-up will be in front of the Junior High School Circle Drive under the awning.
- Bus Drop-off and Pick-up will be in the Weimar High School Circle Drive.
- All parents, guardians and visitors, must report to the Weimar Junior High Office when needing to check-out their students from the school early.
- Students may bring a water bottle to school with them daily. Types of drinks other than water is not allowed in the water bottles.